The event venue at Farmer and Frenchman is designed to capture the essential elements of successful entertaining, including architecture, stunning countryside views, exceptional service, and unparalleled cuisine.
The event team works closely with each client to develop a customized event plan. Events at Farmer and Frenchman are exclusive and unique.
Event Venue Features
- Antique barn with fully modern amenities including heat and A/C, beautiful handcrafted chandeliers and event bathrooms (Capacity 190)
- Max venue capacity 300 guests with additional covered space on the “promenade” a covered deck with infrared heaters and fans, and 5 acres of lawn and vineyard.
- 70+ acres of stunning vineyard and countryside views
- Endless photo opportunities
- One on one attention from our event team from start to finish.
- No need for elaborate decorations or complicated set up. The space is already beautiful.
- Tables and chairs, linens included.
- Check out our luxury cabins available for rent.
- Full service catering and bar. No headache with DIY catering and bar. Enjoy your day, and let the professional F&F team take care of your guests.
- Customizable catering menu and flexible bar packages
To learn more about our event venue contact us.
Types of Events
- Birthday Party
- Holiday Party
- Celebration of Life
- Corporate retreat
- Customer Appreciation
- Private Dining
- To learn more about hosting your next event contact us
Each event at Farmer and Frenchman is unique. The Event Team works with you to create the best plan and package based on considerations such as type of event, guest count, budget, season, and culinary taste. ALL of our event packages include event consultation, tables and chairs and linens, and flexible catering and bar options.
Full Weekend Luxury: This package is most popular for weddings. Spend all day Friday setting up the barn, enjoy a relaxed rehearsal, and rehearsal dinner. You will have unlimited access to venue through Saturday night with the option to add on Sunday morning for relaxed removal of personal items or a brunch for guests.
Short and Sweet: One day only access is a great option for smaller weddings or other types of events with access starting in the morning and ending after the festivities that night.
Farm Party: Enjoy the venue in all its beauty without the pressure of the weekend. Three hour parties are available throughout the week on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
"*" indicates required fields